LGIY Radio appreciates that all of us are Gurus (dispellers of darkness) and LGIY recognizes the inherent wisdom each of us possess. This acknowledgement will undoubtedly help others as they dance with their own unique questions. These sessions will be created initially as a service to the guest guru to help in answering and expressing aspects of their experience of life. The podcast shows are a by-product of the interview session and upon approval of the “guest guru” an edited version will be used on the LGIY radio show.
Here at LGIY Studios our desire is to co-create with you, to listen to your truth (no matter what that might be) in order to help you move towards a shift in perspective, or to welcome in a frequency of thought that you have longed to accept.
1. I want to experience being heard with no outside interference or judgement. I want to hear how I speak and what ideas and thoughts are important to me when I speak them in a safe environment. I can then answer the question; “Am I really walking my talk?”
2. I realize that my experience here in this lifetime is unlike any other. I believe that what I have to say means something to me and others. It deserves to be heard, recorded and even transcribed for myself and others.
3. I’ve hit a sticking point in my life (or current project, maybe a relationship) and being able to listen to ‘me’ can help shed light on those ‘sticking’ spots, discover a shift in perspective, or a course of action that can bring some freedom from past unhelpful patterns.
4. I want to express and hear my joy, and my strengths as well as my weakness and my anxieties without being made wrong and to willingly and to lovingly claim all of it . When I can do this I can readily create steps to affect change and gratefully flow with my life’s stresses and freedoms.
5. I want to leave my legacy for loved ones and others that might want to listen.
6. I want another tool to help create an authentic audio picture of myself for use in marketing my product or service that can be used on my website, You Tube or pod casting efforts.
7. I want to create content for my website, but have trouble writing thoughts on paper. I need help in bringing them “out in the open” so they can be transcribed succinctly for my website, blog, and myself. For a recent example Click this link: 5 tips on returning from a retreat
Le Guru is You! studio is on the Garden Island of Kauai Hawaii. If you can’t make it to the studio, we can schedule a Skype session. If you have a specific topic you would like to discuss, please let us know a head of time and we can engineer the session around that topic
The initial interview lasts approximately an hour and a half and is free of charge. If you find that the initial session has been helpful for you, you are invited to donate any amount you feel appropriate to support Le Guru is You! Radio. You can use the Pay Pal button below.
If you would like to support Le Guru is You! Radio with a donation, a recording of your session, (a ‘rough edit’ MP3 audio file) will be sent to you via email (turnaround time is usually 3-4 weeks). If you would like custom edits to the MP3 file (to gift loved ones for example, or to use on your website, or in other marketing efforts), LGIY Studios can provide audio editing services for an hourly rate of $65.00. If you grant permission for your interview to be featured on Le Guru is You Radio – you will receive a copy of the radio show’s MP3 file.
Other services include; An interview that is done specifically with your business or a specific topic in mind, or a “legacy session” (a “life in review” interview). Suggested donation for these services is $150.00.
If further editing on any of these services is required it will be done at a $65.00 an hour rate.
Le Guru is You Studios is a “pay what you can and pay it forward” studio:
Pay what your budget will comfortably allow, then we invite you to agree and commit to the sharing, the giving of your unique gift(s) with others in much the same manner.
LGIY Radio and Paul Reynolds want to thank you for calling forth the courage to share with others your joys and challenges.
Click on the icon below and let us start helping you to clear the way for your voice to be heard….
We’d appreciate you subscribing to our pod cast on iTunes (it’s free) .
The more subscribers the more the word gets out and more can avail themselves of the wisdom in the everyday!
You can also access each show on our web-site archive or
the Radio Shows Page here on the LGIY site
Our effort is supported through the above service donations.
After each of our shows there is an opportunity to donate by pressing the donate button: